Empowering individuals to cope & be resilient
Empowering individuals to cope & be resilient
Your search for a Stress Management Course that makes a difference stops here.
Why Stress Management Training Is Essential
Stress Management is the answer to the questions.
Q – What does it cost to cover or replace a stressed out member of staff?
Q – What are the human and financial costs of failing to address stress at work?
Q – Are you doing all you can to deal with stress?
- 55% of people experience stress at work
- 7 million days are lost to illness and sickness due to stress
- Stress costs UK businesses £3.7 billion in lost productivity annually
- The average cost to recruit a replacement is £13,700
Calculate the real cost of stress to your business using the Stress Calculator
“The WellBeing Formula @ Work” is a series of stress management and resilience training (and coaching) programmes designed by wellbeing specialist Steve Crabb, Programmes incorporate 17 years experience working with clients coaching and training them to change their mindset in relation to stress.
“The WellBeing Formula @ Work”” is available in formats to suit your needs:
- 1:1 Individual Coaching Programme. 2 x 2 hour coaching sessions focussing on stress management. Sessions are personal and relevant to you. We explore triggers and causes of stress and how stress affects you and coach you in techniques that will give you more coping skills and resilience.
- “The WellBeing Formula @ Work” – In House Training Options.
- Full day ( A full days training covers the same content as for a Public Training)
- Two x Half day (Spread your full days training over two x half days perfect solution if staff absence for a full day is an issue)
- 1:1 Coaching Support – After your team has undergone training, support their development and book a full days coaching support. From 9.00am till 5.00pm (1 hour break 12 noon till 1pm.) Each individual coaching session lasts 55 minutes (to allow change over) so we can reinforce the training and address any personal issues related to stress management.
- “The WellBeing Formula @ Work” – Public Training
“The WellBeing Formula @ Work ” – Coaching & Training Programmes
“The WellBeing Formula @ Work” – Stress Management & Resilience Training.
Companies have a “duty of care” to provide a safe place of work, although many look at the HSE Standards and change systems in an attempt to reduce stress, this is clearly not enough as stress is still a huge problem. The reason is very few companies look at the human aspect of stress the mindset of the individual.
Which is why “The WellBeing Formula @ Work” is so effective, it teaches individuals how to manage and cope with stress using advanced personal development approaches including CBT(Cognitive behavioural therapy), Mindfulness, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), Transformational Coaching and Psycho-Sensory interventions.
“Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I came in at the start of the day stressed, expecting to learn about stress but didn’t expect to feel the way I now do. The mindfulness exercises were so simple and easy to use, unlike anything I have expereinced before. It was well worth the journey and I would have paid ten times the price for the day.”
What You Will Learn
- The structure of stress (how we don’t have stress … but we do it)
- How to reduce and manage stress levels.
- How to be calm and centred despite what’s going on around you.
- How to be more resourceful and resilient in potentially stressful times
- How to get over past problems
- How to get through challenging times
- How to prepare yourself for future challenges.
Steve Crabb is a recognized global expert in alleviating fears, phobias, anxieties, traumas and distress. A registered member of ISMA (International Stress Management Association) and Master Trainer of NLP with SOCNLP – Steve will train you in leading edge approaches to stress management with live demonstrations in how to manage your emotions, moods and stress in very effective and lasting ways.
“I was recommended to see you by a friend who did her diploma with you. She said I would enjoy the day but I didn’t expect to learn so much in such a short time. The training was perfectly paced with enough time to take in what you taught and to practice the techniques. This was very different to any other workshop I have attended I wish all training was of this standard. You ask how could the event be improved? At the moment I can’t think of anything it was perfect timing for me, thank you so much.
Who This Training Is For
- Executives who want to learn how to assist their staff to deal with stress
- Anyone experiencing stress who wants to learn self-management and to be more resilient.
- HR executives, managers & coaches who want to further their understanding of stress in the workplace
- Health care professionals looking to experience effective ways to manage stress.
“One of the best if not the best workshop I have ever attended! When’s the next one?”
How To Attend This Training
- Join a public training book your place using Eventbrite
- Arrange an “In House” training for your team
How To Join A Public Training
Dates & Times
- Saturday 25th November 2017
- 9.00am till 5.00pm
- The Antoinette Hotel, Kingston upon Thames, Beaufort Road , KT1 2TQ
- Standard Rate – £150
- Early Bird – £125 (expires 31st August 2017)
- A copy of “The Wellbeing Formula @ Work” training manual.
- An attendance certificate
- Light morning and afternoon refreshments, there will be a 1-hour lunch break (price excludes lunch) with food available on the premises and within a 5-minute walk of the venue.
Simply use the EventBrite booking page where you can securely pay for tickets and receive an automatic confirmation receipt with directions to the venue.
How To Arrange An “In House” Training For Your Team
Public trainings are not always convenient for companies, it can be a logistic nightmare organising travel, accommodation and timings as well as being costly.
For an affordable and convenient way for your staff to have Stress Management training “The Wellbeing Formula @ Work” training day can be held in house either at your own premises or at a local suitable training venue on dates to suit you and your team.
In House trainings are available for group sizes of 10 + and can be combined with a coaching support programme to give your staff ongoing assistance after the training.
To arrange for a quote – Lets Talk
- Understand the structure of stress
- How to reduce and manage stress levels
- Become calm despite what’s going on around you
- Increased resilience when in stressful stituations