NLP Business Practitioner
A complete programme for peak business performance (SOCNLP Approved)
- NLP is the study of successful business thinking & advanced approaches to personal development
- You will learn business strategies & techniques that generate amazing results
- NLP will take your business skills to the level of Mastery
Most business people have either; an MBA, a qualification and/ or a whole lot of personal experience. Yet very few invest more then a little bit of time into personal development.
Those who have attended the NLP Business Practitioner training have been astonished at just how much they learnt about human potential and how valuable NLP has been to their business performance.
NLP is the study of human excellence, how we do what we do. You will learn how to quickly master business skills that will transform your current level of performance, effectiveness and efficiency.
The behavioural and language patterns of exceptionally talented people have been analysed and modelled in order to understand what it is that makes then so successful.
This information forms the basis of advanced techniques used to replicate this exceptional performance and cognitive ability in anybody.
You’ll be trained in these techniques enabling you to quickly master new skills and improving on those you already posses.
The NLP Business Practitioner training is a 7 day certification course held over two extended weekends.
Currently for the first half of 2017 the course is only available to companies who book it “in house”. If you are interested in attending a public training please contact us and we will inform you when the next public training dates are available.
The course is approved by the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming (SOCNLP) you will be trained by Steve Crabb – a Master Trainer of NLP and co-author of the highly acclaimed book “Business Coaching & Mentoring for Dummies”.
The training syllabus covers an essential range of business skills sets giving all attendees a solid grounding in NLP principles and a comprehensive set of advanced business tools suitable for any industry.
Days One to Three (Weekend One)
NLP Foundation Skills for Better Business – CPD (19.5 hours)
You will learn tools and techniques enabling you to make seemingly amazing changes to the way you think, the way you feel and the way you behave.
- Basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport verbal & non verbal pacing, leading elicitaiton of responses.
- Calibration through sensory experiences
- Representational systems
- Mate & Milton models of language
- Elicitation of well formed goals.
- Ability to shift consciousness
- Submodalaties (of time / decions / motivation/ beliefs)
- Accessing and utilising anchoring to build resources
- Reframing and metaphors
- Strategies dertection, elicitation, utilization & installation
This is essential training for anyone who wants to learn to how to manage and run their own brain.
Day Four (Weekend One)
NLP for Emotional, Mood & State Management – CPD (6.5 hours)
This powerful effective and very relevant training especially in challenging and changing times should be essential learning for everyone.
You will learn how to manage your emotions with ease and confidence; to have a more resourceful range of coping skills, to have a healthier, happier and greater range of positive emotions and moods.
- Increase your emotional intelligence
- Learn how to be relaxed, confident, motivated on demand
- Learn how to get over past, get through present and get to future events.
You will leave this day feeling absolutely amazingly great and emotionally empowered
In between weekends students will have the opportunity to practice what they have learnt and will receive access to additional online material to support week 1 and prepare for week 2 ( 6 hours material ).
Day Five (Weekend Two)
NLP for Effective Persuasion and Influence Skills – CPD (6.5 hours)
The “L” in NLP stands for Linguistics. It is our middle name and anyone who uses NLP will understand the power of using NLP language patterns to persuade and influence.
Anyone involved with sales and marketing, customer service relationships, managing or supervising teams will surely benefit by attending this excellent course.
- Understand how and why people make decisions
- Become a more elegant communicator
- Getting inside the minds of other so you know what makes them tick
This is essential learning for anyone who works with or communicates with other people! Persuasion is often the “Key” to success.
Day Six (Weekend Two)
NLP for Powerfully Persuasive Presentations – CPD (6.5 hours)
If you are ever asked to present an idea or a proposal; whether to one person or to large groups this module is essential attendance.
You will learn some of the techniques and secrets of some of the world’s best presenters.
- Learn how to engage, inform and influence people
- How to pitch and present proposals
- How to prepare for interviews and meetings
Learn how to deliver your communication messages so others are engaged, informed and influenced.
Day Seven (Weekend Two)
NLP for Success Strategies & Maximising Potentials – CPD (6.5 hours)
Meet your deadlines, achieve business (and personal) objectives, make good decisions, prioritise key tasks and be motivated in pleasant ways to get the important jobs done.
This course is a must if you have meetings, targets or simply want to learn to work efficiently and optimise your valuable time. If you run a business, manage or lead a team of people then it is important for you to make time for this course.
- Creating visions
- Creating actin plans that work
- Dealing with obstacles and challenges
- The art and science of delegation and motivation
Learn how to maximise your personal resources, overcome perceived or real limitations and fears and create compelling futures.
Option 1: Arrange an “In House” training for your team
Option 2: Join a public NLP Business Practitioner training
Note: Due to work commitments there are no public training dates currently scheduled for the first half of 2017. If you are interested in joining this type of public training please contact us and we’ll inform you when the next dates are available.
The next NLP Business Practitioner will be in the second half of 2017 and dates and venues are as yet unconfirmed:
Dates & Times
- Weekend 1 – Modules 1 to 4 (4 days)
- Weekend 2 – Modules 5 to 7 (3 days)
- 9.00am till 5.00pm
- To be confirmed
- Standard Rate – £1500
- Early Bird – £1250
- Practitioner PLUS+ £795 (for returning students)
- A copy of the SOCNLP approved training manual.
- Upon successful completion of the training to the instructors satisfaction attendees will receive an NLP Business Practitioner Certificate from the SOCNLP signed by Dr Richard Bandler & Steve Crabb this will be sent after the training is over to enable Dr Bandler to sign the certificates personally.
- Light morning and afternoon refreshments, there will be a 1-hour lunch break (price excludes lunch) with food available on the premises and within a short walk of the venue.
When the next programme dates are released simply use the EventBrite booking page where you can securely pay for tickets and receive an automatic confirmation receipt with directions to the venue.
All attendees will be required to sign the SOCNLP licence agreement before entering the training room this gives them permission to use the technologies taught in their own work but not to train them to others.
How To Arrange An “In House” NLP Business Practitioner Training For Your Team
Public trainings are not always convenient for companies, the NLP Business Practitioner training can be held in house either at your own premises or at a local suitable training venue on dates to suit you and your team. In House trainings are available for group sizes of 10 +
To arrange for a quote – Lets Talk
- A complete transformation in their ability to think beyond previous limitations.
- Increased sales and improved customer service due to a greater understanding of persuasion and influence.
- Improved emotional and mood management
- Less down time, greater creativity and a general sense of well-being
- An enhanced ability to present engage, inform and educate people
- Greater communication skills
- Improved understanding of how people make decisions
- Improved understanding of how individuals operate within teams.
- More clarity of purpose and visions plus the ability to create plans that get results
“Steve Crabb has successfully helped clients I have referred to him and I would happily continue to send him anyone who wishes professional business coaching as well as personal therapy.”Dr Natheera Indrasenan
Contact us to discuss which programme is best for you?
All great relationships start with a meaningful conversation let’s talk