Growing Your Business
A training programme for business growth, increased profits and peak performance (SOCNLP Approved)
What Makes The Growing Your Business Course Essential for Business People
FACTS – 80% of businesses go bust within 10 years of trading and 20% close shop in year 1.
The tragedy is most fail for 3 simple reasons which kill off most businesses that can all be avoided with training and coaching.
Market Research shows that the main reasons businesses fail are:
- A failure to Anticipate the road ahead.
- Failure to adapt and change.
- The need for certainty before taking actions.
Every business person wants to grow a business, get more customers and have more profits and the first step to ensuring you grow your business is making sure you have the right MINDSET, STRATEGIES & TACTICS in place.
During this training…
- You will learn the study of successful business thinking & advanced approaches to personal development
- You will learn business strategies & techniques that generate amazing results
- You will learn how to develop a plan that will exceed your current expectations.
- You will learn how to turn your plan into a reality
Those who have attended the Growing Your Business training have been astonished at just how much they learnt about human potential and how valuable it has been to their business success.
Who Is The Growing Your Business Training Ideal For?
How Will You Benefit By Attending?
“What Got You To Where You Are Now Won’t Get You To Where You Want To Be”
This training is based upon using current cutting edge NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) approaches to developing your mindset, putting together effective strategies and tactics relevant to your particular business.
NLP is the study of human excellence, “how we do what we do.” It is based upon modelling “high performers”
You’ll be trained in these cutting edge approaches enabling you to quickly master new skills and improving on those you already posses.
How You Will Benefit
“How To Exceed Your Own Expectations”
The Growing Your Business training is a 7 day certification course held over two extended weekends. The course is approved by the Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming (SOCNLP) and is eligible for a NLP Business Practitioner Certification. You will be trained by Steve Crabb – a Master Trainer of NLP and co-author of the highly acclaimed book “Business Coaching & Mentoring for Dummies”.
The training syllabus covers an essential range of business skills sets giving all attendees a solid grounding in NLP principles and a comprehensive set of advanced business tools suitable for any industry.
Over the duration of the course skill sets will develop so by the end you will have:
- A business plan fit for purpose so you can anticipate and navigate the road ahead.
- The ability to adapt and change as needed.
- The mindset so you can be resilient and welcome change without uncertainty.
…..AND SO MUCH MORE
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
Days One to Three (Weekend One)
NLP Foundation Skills for Better Business – CPD (19.5 hours)
You will learn tools and techniques enabling you to make seemingly amazing changes to the way you think, the way you feel and the way you behave.
- Basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport verbal & non verbal pacing, leading elicitaiton of responses.
- Calibration through sensory experiences
- Representational systems
- Mate & Milton models of language
- Elicitation of well formed goals.
- Ability to shift consciousness
- Submodalaties (of time / decions / motivation/ beliefs)
- Accessing and utilising anchoring to build resources
- Reframing and metaphors
- Strategies dertection, elicitation, utilization & installation
This is essential training for anyone who wants to learn to how to manage and run their own brain.
Day Four (Weekend One)
Emotional, Mood & State Management – CPD (6.5 hours)
This powerful effective and very relevant training especially in challenging and changing times should be essential learning for everyone.
You will learn how to manage your emotions with ease and confidence; to have a more resourceful range of coping skills, to have a healthier, happier and greater range of positive emotions and moods.
- Increase your emotional intelligence
- Learn how to be relaxed, confident, motivated on demand
- Learn how to get over past, get through present and get to future events.
You will leave this day feeling absolutely amazingly great and emotionally empowered
In between weekends students will have the opportunity to practice what they have learnt and will receive access to additional online material to support week 1 and prepare for week 2 ( 6 hours material ).
Day Five (Weekend Two)
Effective Persuasion and Influence Skills – CPD (6.5 hours)
The “L” in NLP stands for Linguistics. It is our middle name and anyone who uses NLP will understand the power of using NLP language patterns to persuade and influence.
Anyone involved with sales and marketing, customer service relationships, managing or supervising teams will surely benefit by attending this excellent course.
- Understand how and why people make decisions
- Become a more elegant communicator
- Getting inside the minds of other so you know what makes them tick
This is essential learning for anyone who works with or communicates with other people! Persuasion is often the “Key” to success.
Day Six (Weekend Two)
Powerfully Persuasive Presentations – CPD (6.5 hours)
If you are ever asked to present an idea or a proposal; whether to one person or to large groups this module is essential attendance.
You will learn some of the techniques and secrets of some of the world’s best presenters.
- Learn how to engage, inform and influence people
- How to pitch and present proposals
- How to prepare for interviews and meetings
Learn how to deliver your communication messages so others are engaged, informed and influenced.
Day Seven (Weekend Two)
Success Strategies & Maximising Potentials – CPD (6.5 hours)
Meet your deadlines, achieve business (and personal) objectives, make good decisions, prioritise key tasks and be motivated in pleasant ways to get the important jobs done.
This course is a must if you have meetings, targets or simply want to learn to work efficiently and optimise your valuable time. If you run a business, manage or lead a team of people then it is important for you to make time for this course.
- Creating visions
- Creating actin plans that work
- Dealing with obstacles and challenges
- The art and science of delegation and motivation
Learn how to maximise your personal resources, overcome perceived or real limitations and fears and create compelling futures.
How To Join A Public Training
Book your place online using Eventbrite ticket booking system
Dates & Times
- Weekend 1 – Modules 1 to 4 (4 days) – Thursday 10th, Friday 11th, Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th May 2018.
- Weekend 2 – Modules 5 to 7 (3 days) – Friday 8th, Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th June 2018.
- 9.00am till 5.00pm
- Antoinette Hotel, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 2TQ
- Individual Rate – £2000
- Practitioner PLUS+ £795 (for returning students)
- A copy of the SOCNLP approved training manual.
- Upon successful completion of the training to the instructors satisfaction attendees will receive an NLP Business Practitioner Certificate from the SOCNLP signed by Dr Richard Bandler & Steve Crabb this will be sent after the training is over to enable Dr Bandler to sign the certificates personally.
- Light morning and afternoon refreshments, there will be a 1-hour lunch break (price excludes lunch) with food available on the premises and within a short walk of the venue.
Simply use the EventBrite booking page where you can securely pay for tickets and receive an automatic confirmation receipt with directions to the venue.
All attendees will be required to sign the SOCNLP licence agreement before entering the training room this gives them permission to use the technologies taught in their own work but not to train them to others.
How To Arrange An “In House” Training For Your Team
Public trainings are not always convenient for companies, the Growing Your Business training can be held in house either at your own premises or at a local suitable training venue on dates to suit you and your team. In House trainings are available for group sizes of 10 +
To arrange for a quote – Lets Talk
- A complete transformation in their ability to think beyond previous limitations.
- Increased sales and improved customer service due to a greater understanding of persuasion and influence.
- Improved emotional and mood management
- Less down time, greater creativity and a general sense of well-being
- An enhanced ability to present engage, inform and educate people
- Greater communication skills
- Improved understanding of how people make decisions
- Improved understanding of how individuals operate within teams.
- More clarity of purpose and visions plus the ability to create plans that get results
“Steve Crabb has successfully helped clients I have referred to him and I would happily continue to send him anyone who wishes professional business coaching as well as personal therapy.”
Contact us to discuss which programme is best for you?
All great relationships start with a meaningful conversation let’s talk