Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade
Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade
Steve Crabb Coaching Ltd
Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade
Steve Crabb Coaching Ltd © retains copyright over all information in this document. Any unauthorised copying, dissemination of this material is illegal. All rights and remedies are reserved.
1. The following are the trading names of Steve Crabb Coaching Ltd – SCC™ – Empowering Business Solutions™.– Empowering Solutions™.
How2Easily™ – The WellBeing at Work Formula™ all of which are the property and intellectual rights of Steve Crabb Coaching Ltd hereafter referred to as “SCC”. They may not be used or any coaching content referred to in any form without the prior written consent of Stephen Crabb. All rights and remedies are reserved.
2. All correspondence regarding the above to be emailed to email@example.com
3. The “client” is any person or organisation that attends orders or uses any of the coaching services, workshops, training courses or products of SCC.
4. SCC offers a range of personal and professional services, products, workshops, seminars and training designed to assist clients to make changes to their behaviours utilising a wide variety of techniques including but not limited to hypnosis, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Provocative Therapy (PT), Psycho Sensory and Life Coaching techniques. All such services, products and training are provided for educational purposes only and are designed to assist the client to change their behaviours. The services and products provided to clients will hereafter be referred to as “coaching” and are provided to clients without prejudice.
5. Additional terms and conditions may apply for coaching, training, workshops, master classes, seminars and products. They will be in addition to these terms and will not exclude or super cede any of the terms contained in this document.
6. These terms and conditions of trading are unequivocal and super cede any qualifications made by any client whatsoever at any time in any medium.
7. SCC operates and provides its services in accordance with UK laws. All services are pending trademark registration under International copyright law.
8. SCC is committed to using modern therapeutic and educational health strategies in order to coach clients and help re-educate them to make better life style choices and behavioural changes. We operate to and support the codes of conduct of the The Society of Neuro Linguistic Programming. All coaching products and services are educational health programmes and should be used complementary to and not instead of any conventional medical advice or treatments the client may be undergoing. We would liaise if deemed appropriate between clients and with their conventional medical health professional if required in order to help a client end or reduce behaviours or to make any significant lifestyle or health education changes.
9. Our best efforts will be made to help clients to effect change however because of the nature of the services and products offered we are unable to offer guarantees of success; clients enter into any coaching and use any products fully aware of this.
10. To assist us to continue to offer and improve upon the modern techniques and models of behavioural change that SCC uses we maintain client notes in accordance with UK data protection regulations.
11. Trainings may be recorded for ongoing training and commercial purposes all attendees agree to the release of such recordings without any claims to remuneration.
12. All client information is confidential however in exceptional circumstances such as when demanded by the courts or the police or when informed of information of a criminal or illegal or immoral nature when we have a legal and moral obligation to make any such information including notes and recording available.
13. SCC with the clients’ permission may use referrals for promotion and marketing purposes.
14. All coaching is to be pre-paid for before the commencement of the service or dispatch of any products ordered.
15. All invoices are payable upon presentation and client sessions are to be paid in full before the commencement of the first appointment.
16. Appointment times for coaching are booked either on the hour or on the half hour but will generally start 5 minutes after the appointment time given, please ensure you arrive no earlier then 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
17. The client is responsible for his or her own travel arrangements and parking and for arriving on time at their appointment. Please check the location of the appointment. Because we are often working with clients and are unable to answer the phones please ensure you check the location before leaving, as we may not be able to help clients with directions whilst clients are en-route.
18. Should a client arrive late for their appointment for whatever reason; we will make all reasonable efforts and at our discretion to add on session time if possible.
19. Should it be agreed that the appointment will be held at the client’s own premises, travel costs will be charged pro-rata our normal consultation rates for travel time plus transport costs a total will be agreed before the session and confirmed in writing. The client will be responsible for providing a safe and uninterrupted place of work.
20. Please give 72 hours notice of cancellation or re-scheduling of your coaching for any reason whatsoever by phoning 0208 643 8610. Clients cancelling within a 72 hour period will be liable for the full standard coaching charge for the appointment cancelled.
21. Clients failing to show for their appointment without sufficient prior notice forfeit their right to the session missed.
22. SCC and its representatives reserve the right to halt, to cancel at any time or to refuse to offer any training, product, workshop or service to a client at anytime without prejudice for any reasonable causes. Examples of reasonable causes for cancelling or halting a programme are persistent cancellation or lateness by the client, rudeness, violence or threat of, conflicts of interest (these examples are indicative of causes and are not exhaustive).
23. Should there be a need for SCC to cancel a clients appointment for any reason whatsoever including illness and any unforeseen circumstances we will make reasonable efforts to give adequate prior notice, SCC cannot accept any costs or claims for travel, inconvenience or any other aspect related to cancelled appointments. Cancellations are made without prejudice.
24. In the event of late payment, non-payment or cancellation of a payment it is the policy of SCC to recover the monies due plus all related costs through the courts. Should it be required of SCC to attend court for any reason whatsoever the client agrees to bear all costs related to any action including for the time spent in correspondence, appointing a solicitor (at legal rates) and for our attending court and any time spent arranging recovery or attending court. All such costs for SCC representatives’ time will be recorded billed for at our normal business consultancy rates, which are £250 an hour. In addition interest will be charged at 5% above base on a monthly basis chargeable until payment is received. We reserve all rights and remedies in this respect.
25. Clients will be deemed to accept all responsibility for their own well-being and attend their coaching and undergo any of the techniques during and between their appointments of their own volition and free will.
26. To protect our copyright all clients agree to withhold and refrain from any reporting, recording or copying of the coaching services, workshops, training courses or products of SCC in any medium or participating in the production of any such reporting. Any breach by the client will be regarded as an agreement by the client to pay a reporting fee being a minimum £1,000 for each reporting event that is in breach of this term. Any reporting done will become our copyright and the client agrees to present SCC with any fees or commissions earned from their reporting; reporting can only be done with the express written permission and approval of Stephen Crabb who retains at all times right to veto any reporting at any stage without prejudice. We reserve all rights and remedies in this respect.
27. All clients booking the services of SCC upon commencing their first session will be deemed to have read and to have agreed to these terms and conditions whether they are signed or not.
28. It is the responsibility of the client to keep us informed of any relevant health issues that may have a bearing on the efficacy of their programme before, between and during their appointments.
29. Please note that these terms and conditions do not preclude your normal UK consumer rights.